For the safety of our mail delivery personnel and employees, we have temporarily implemented new procedures for mail services:
* Mail and package delivery to individual offices is discontinued until further notice, including services from private couriers such as FedEx and UPS. Packages will be delivered to the mailroom and held for pickup. Please email email@example.com ahead of your arrival to minimize your wait time.
* All personal mail (incoming and outgoing) should not be shipped to/from the Lot until further notice.
The following changes have been made for other Mailroom Services to minimize the number of people waiting in line at the Mail Services desk:
* Certified Mail should be dropped off by 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, to receive same-day USPS postmark.
* Sales of stamps has been suspended until further notice.
* Metrolink and Metro Passes will no longer be available for purchase or reloading in the 2160/1 Mailroom. Please visit www.NBCUCommutes.com for instructions. For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To send business packages via FedEx, you must pre-label your shipment before visiting the mail service desk. To create your label visit https://craft.inbcu.com/shipments/Shipment.aspx. Labeled packages should be dropped off to the 2160/1 Mailroom by 4:30pm, Monday-Friday