Universal Studios Health Services provides on-lot care for your production needs including:
- Initial evaluation / treatment of illness or injury, including both work-related and personal conditions (upper respiratory infections, ear infections, sore throats, etc.)
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications dispensed onsite, as needed
- Blood work
- Ear irrigations
- Wound care and suture removal
- Wraps, splints and crutches
- Blood pressure checks and other wellness screenings
- Travel preparedness advice and travel vaccinations for work-related travel
- Vaccines, such as influenza, Tetanus and Pertussis (whooping cough)
Monday – Friday
6:00 am – 6:00 pm
*Extended hours or weekends may be scheduled at the request of productions.
Location: 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 4250, 2nd floor
HEALTH SERVICES STAFF:
- Natalie De La Torre, PA-C
- Christi Berry, RN – Nurse Manager
- Olga Flores – Senior Administrative Assistant
Christi Berry - RN, Nurse Manager
Christi joined NBCUniversal in 2006. She has previously worked at various hospitals in the cardiac ICU. Berry attained her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) from the University of Mississippi.
Natalie De La Torre - Physician Assistant
Natalie joined NBCUniversal Health Services in March 2016. Prior to her arrival, she worked as PA in Primary Care serving her own community of Simi Valley, CA. She completed her training from Stanford University.
Questions regarding your production’s medical needs, please contact Christi Berry at 818.777.2400.